Here you have the possibility to apply for accreditation online around the clock until 1 day before the beginning of the event.
Do you have a blog, podcast, YouTube or Instagram channel?
Then you are very welcome to apply for accreditation as "Creator" with us. If your accreditation is successful, you will receive a season ticket that gives you free access to CCXP COLOGNE on all four days and is valid as a VRS ticket and parking ticket.
In addition to the valid accreditation guidelines , the following features are decisive for the success of your application:
- Does your website / new channel have a reference to the content of CCXP COLOGNE?
- Is the website/channel regularly fed with pictures, news, articles and tests?
- What is the reach and interaction?
- Editors of blogs, forums and podcast sites: Are you listed here as editors or can you be identified as responsible editors?
- The minimum age for accreditation is 16 years.
- Editors of websites under construction (or offline) will not be accredited.
The proof required for accreditation can be attached as a PDF file to the Online Accreditation form. All accreditation requests are to be addressed exclusively via the Online Accreditation form.
Note: The more complete the material, the faster the verification will be.
We reserve the right to limit the number of accredited persons per medium (depending on number of hits, size of medium etc.).
Should you not be accredited in advance, you may have to wait on site to check your accreditation request - online accreditation is therefore worthwhile.
Note: The "Creators" badge does not give you access to the Press Centre. This is reserved for full-time and part-time journalists.